Email me @ my3littlerascals @ verizon (dot) com

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Legend of the Sasquatch



My middle daughter Elli (8) said one of the silliest things yesterday. I thought it would be nice to go and rent a movie for the girls to watch while daddy watched his. So I went to the local RedBox and rented The Legend of Sasquatch.

When the girls got home I told them I rented the movie and to get their homework done so they could watch it. As I placed the DVD in the player, Elli looks at me with the most serious face and says...."I wonder what a Sasquatch taste like?" This question probably comes from the "If we have never tried it and it sounds good, then we buy and try it.

I was trying very hard not to bust out laughing and hurt her feelings. I told her "Well, I guess like fur." She looks at me with a puzzled face and says.... "Why would a vegetable taste like fur?" With that simple question I lost all control I had over my laughter. But once I explained to her further what a sasquatch was, she was laughing just as hard.

1 comment:

  1. omg, i'm lmao over here!! gotta love the things kids say!!

    ReplyDelete